Old September 13th 05, 04:28 PM
Drumbelly

Default Best price on Grundig S350 DL?

Does anyone know where I can find the lowest price on the Grundig S350DL in
The States? I've seen them for $149, but haven't seen them for less. Thanks
in advance-Scott.

--
Cheers! Scott Hoffman

Old September 13th 05, 05:01 PM

I checked out some Grundig radios yesterday afternoon at one of the
Radio Shack stores near me here in Jackson,Mississippi.Grundig S350 for
$99.99,Grundig PE 100 for $29.99.
cuhulin

Old September 14th 05, 01:21 AM
yodar

I got mine from Ebay NIB $75.00

EXCELLENT!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...418381&frm=284

YODAR

Old September 15th 05, 04:33 PM

Best price on Grundigs.Goodwill thrift stores,other thrift stores,junk
shops,yard sales.
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 04:41 PM

Me too,if I wanted to buy a new Grundig radio,I would step over to the
Radio Shack store (after first stopping off at the food court and
flirtin with them gals www.metromalljackson.com) and buy the Grundig
radio of my choice (and back over to the food court and impress the gals
with my "Grundig") and if I didn't like that Grundig radio,I would
(after the food court thingy again) take it back to the Radio Shack
store for a full refund and stop off at the food court again.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 07:03 AM
Drumbelly

I was looking for the newer "improved" DL (deluxe) version called the S350
DL. Thanks again.

--
Cheers! Scott Hoffman

Old September 18th 05, 05:47 AM
dmthomas

He paid $75 and they sell retail for $100. Sounds like "75% of retail" to
me.

Just received my S350 today for $69 shipped via Ebay. Looks and works like
new. Anytime I can save 30+ bucks buying via the net I go for it. That's a
week's worth of gas for me.

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...

Factory refurbs and shelf models are only ok if you can get them for
75% of retail.

Old September 18th 05, 03:45 PM
I Love LA

On 15 Sep 2005 07:07:27 -0700, "John S." wrote:

yodar wrote:
I got mine from Ebay NIB $75.00

EXCELLENT!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...418381&frm=284

YODAR

At $75.00 I would opt for a fully warranted new one from Radio Shack
for $99.00.

Factory refurbs and shelf models are only ok if you can get them for
75% of retail.

He is looking for the S350DL not the S350.
Old September 18th 05, 03:46 PM
I Love LA

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:03:01 -0400, "Drumbelly"
wrote:

I was looking for the newer "improved" DL (deluxe) version called the S350
DL. Thanks again.

I got mine from radios4u. Paid 149.00
Old September 18th 05, 03:47 PM
I Love LA

yodar wrote:
I got mine from Ebay NIB $75.00

EXCELLENT!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...418381&frm=284

YODAR

At $75.00 I would opt for a fully warranted new one from Radio Shack
for $99.00.

Factory refurbs and shelf models are only ok if you can get them for
75% of retail.

He is looking for the S350DL, not the S350. Big difference in
performance.

The Eton E1 XM Radio -=V=- Grundig Satellite 800 M [ Plus Some History ] RHF Shortwave 10 January 6th 05 05:56 AM
Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 [Was: Tecsun BCL-2000 Preview (Grundig S350) Gary Shortwave 1 February 17th 04 12:16 AM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 01:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 01:23 PM