Old September 13th 05, 07:19 PM
David

Default OT President Warns Storm Coming After It Already Hit

Q Mr. President, where were you when you realized the severity of the
storm?

THE PRESIDENT: I was -- I knew that a big storm was coming on Monday,
so I spoke to the country on Monday* morning about it. I said, there's
a big storm coming. I had pre-signed emergency declarations in
anticipation of a big storm coming.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20050912.html

Old September 15th 05, 08:12 PM

bush is the stump monkey for the real prez,cheney.Sayyyy,anybody heard
from Loafhead recently?
cuhulin

Old September 15th 05, 08:17 PM

I don't know exactly when I knew it,but I sat out that Monday from anout
noontime till almost midnight that Monday night in my dining room,waitin
on ready to dive under my kitchen table in case that big talllllllll
pecan tree in my front yard decided to fall over on my house.Of course,I
would blame it on bush.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 07:36 PM
RHF

DaviD - Besides President Georgew "W" Bush's
speech for New Orleans last Night . . .