Old September 14th 05, 04:03 PM

Our " International Freinds" , fully realizing that , by electing
George Bush to office,
the American people have deprived a villiage somewhere of it's Idiot,
and
- Watching our country bungle the chance to capture Osama Bin Laden at
Tora Bora
and
watching our country Destroy our international good will after 9/11
with a vanity war in Iraq
and..
Seeing our countrys actions become a recruiting tool for Al Quaeda..

- really do Not need a reminder that we , as a country, are on the
wrong track, and will remain there for at least three more years.

Appologies to our freinds overseas..

no, we are not all Savage Neocon Beasts

Old September 15th 05, 12:50 AM

www.devilfinder.com Crime and filth in great britain Yeah,they
like to point their fingers and mock U.S.A.,now don't they?
cuhulin

Old September 14th 05, 05:02 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:29:27 GMT, "Bill"
wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if shortwave is off topic here.

Bill

It's important for our international friends to know we're not all
insane Christo-Fascists here in the USA, and that some of us are
resisting the usurpation of our country.

Translation: I'm a fruitcake 'tard and I don't care who knows it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 14th 05, 04:51 PM

Bill wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if shortwave is off topic here.

Bill

X Class flares.. Storm

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

Old September 14th 05, 05:14 PM

At least Yoda did reply to my post about Grundig S350 $99.99 and Grundig
PE 100 $29.99 Radios over there at the Radio Shack store inside
Metocenter Mall just across Highway 80 from me.I hope this post is ON
Topic.
cuhulin

Old September 14th 05, 10:50 PM

Why do so many more expensive Shortwave Radios nowdays have so many
digital led front panels (and some people want a blue led front panel
instead of the green front led panel (or vicer versa) the radios came
from the factory with) and those little bitty push buttons and
computerized interface chips and so much software that must be used with
or without computers.Why can't a company or companies design and
manufacture Shotwaves Radios similar to the Shortwave Radios of the
1940's and 1950's at least in style? Radios that are pure Shortwave and
no AM/FM/and that other stuff (bells and whistles) that most people
wouldn't hardly ever use or care about anyway.Why is it that nowdays,two
bits worth of plastic (plastic cases that will melt in a car in the hot
sun) radio cases for radios every year or so in a new style like womens
new dresses and shoes) has to be designed and put on the market when
actually it is the same o same o two bits worth of cheap plastic,do they
really think they are buying a better radio? Ooooo,, that new radio
looks soooo neat!,I must buy it because it looks different than my last
years radio even though it is the same o same o!
cuhulin