Old September 16th 05, 09:36 PM

I did watch about three minutes of bush doing "his" speech in front of
Jackson Square last night.I noticed as he was walking toward the
teleprompter,he was wearing that,in case of a heart attack,
defillberlator -- (spelling) life vest.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 10:40 PM

Florida Governor bush's Son Arrested In Texas For PUBLIC INTOXICATION.
www.drudgereport.com PUBLIC DRUNK!,a da.n bush PUBLIC DRUNK! He will
probally get a slap on the wrist and he will go back to being a PUBLIC
DRUNK in PUBLIC again!,,, I HOPE SO! Florida Governor jeb bush,Florida
Real Estate Crooked scam jeb bush,(Look it up) jeb bush and g.w.AWOL
MORON CHIMPMONKEY bush picking up that Airplane load of Cocaine at
Tamiami Airport,jeb bush's Crooked wife,columba, tried to Smuggle into
U.S.A.over Nineteen Thousand Dollars worth of Clothing and Jewelerey
items from a Foreign Country (or Foreign Countries) without first
Declaring the items at the Airport.CROOKED bunch of MF's!
cuhulin

Old September 17th 05, 12:15 AM
Veronique Prus-Wieckowski

For some choice Canadian fare, try the rendition of Tambourine Man by
Montreal's favorite son William Shatner.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...31921?v=glance

Shatner's version of 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' has been used as
proof of God's non existence.'

CP
Old September 17th 05, 12:32 AM
Veronique Prus-Wieckowski

dxAce wrote:

Carter-K8VT wrote:

dx[self-appointed]A-- wrote:

m II wrote:

One of Rock and Roll's all time great groups just released this. It's
great. It's on the new 'A bigger bang' album

"You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite.
You say you are a Patriot
I think you are a crock of ****.
And listen, I love gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is gonna pay?

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo-con?

It's getting very scary
Yes I'm frightened out my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
And it's giving me the ****s.
We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes.
Who needs these foolish friendships?
We're going it alone.

It's liberty for all
Democracy's our style.
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial.
But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Halliburton.
If you're really so astute
You should invest in Brown and Root.

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo-con?
Where's the money gone?
In the Pentagon.
Yeh yeh yeh.

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo-con?
If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight."

--
"Sweetneocon"

The Rolling Stones

Better be careful, 'tard boy, I don't think there's any Canadian content there.

LOL! Nice shot about the (old?) rule about Canadian content.

But as usual and yet again , you've totally dodged around the "content"
of the post itself. Well, at least you're consistent...

And... you're consistently a 'tard.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I sure hope not all Americans are as rude and obnoxious as you are.
Senseless insults may well be a sign of Tourette's Syndrome. Please go
see a doctor.

CP
Old September 17th 05, 01:29 AM

Rude? Obnoxious? Yeah,we bad,, we bad.We the biggest and the baddest in
the World.We the best too.
cuhluin

Old September 17th 05, 03:20 AM

I did watch about two or three minutes of it.The lights in my
neigborhood went off at about 8:45 PM (I hate it when that happens) this
evening and came back on about fifteen minutes later.I stepped out in my
front yard for a couple of minutes with my doggy and I could see the
lights across Highway 80 from me were still on.I guess somebody at one
of the generating plants in the Jackson area probally pulled a mini "Los
Angeles" for my neighborhood.
cuhulin

Old September 17th 05, 04:30 AM
dxAce

Veronique Prus-Wieckowski wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Carter-K8VT wrote:

dx[self-appointed]A-- wrote:

m II wrote:

[...]

Senseless? That would pretty much describe you, 'tard.

Please, go stick your head in the oven.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 17th 05, 04:59 AM
Somebody Somewhere

m II wrote:

[...]

It's getting very scary
Yes I'm frightened out my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
And it's giving me the ****s.
We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes.
Who needs these foolish friendships?
We're going it alone.

ROFLMAO!!!! How the once-mighty world-conquering British Empire has
been relegated to a pathetic ****ant country full of whining liberal
cowards who lack the balls to deal with the ongoing muslim invasion of
the UK. LOL!

It's really a shame because Brits are great people, they just need to
grow some balls again if they intend to go it alone.

I should add that the USA also needs bigger cajones to defeat the
muslims. At least we're trying, but we need rachet up the effort quite
a bit more.

Old September 17th 05, 12:47 PM
RHF

VPW - God Does In-Fact Exist [.]
For I Believe and I Have Faith - Amen !

Rolling skip, hitting locals. Vinnie S. CB 33 June 25th 05 04:36 AM
Rolling your own splitter [email protected] Shortwave 8 April 21st 05 05:05 AM
Rolling skip Vinnie S. CB 20 March 2nd 05 02:55 AM
Rolling [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 10th 05 08:12 PM
FREE; Tektronix 547 scopes, rolling cart, plug-ins, PICK UP ONLY near SF, CA Mark Glusker Swap 0 September 4th 04 07:48 PM