Old September 20th 05, 05:39 PM
Fanny Floorflusher

Default FA: Yaesu FT-23R@$14, US Army WE BC-454-B Orig. Box@$15

wrote in message
Canadians hate America and Americans.I can see it in the way they
talk.America should fold down our U.S.Military umbrella (brelly) over
Canada (if you know what I mean?) and let Canada fend for itself.That
includes you to,m II.I don't mess around with my dog,,, You MORON!
Canada,,, GO TO HELL!!!!
cuhulin

The e-Bay seller is in New York you flipping fool.

Iowa State University has recently announced the discovery of the
heaviest chemical element yet known to science. The new element has
been tentatively named "Governmentium."

Governmentium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy
neutrons, and 11 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons.

These, in turn, are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like
particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is
inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with
which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over 4
days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 4 years; it does not decay,
but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the
assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since
each reorganization will cause some morons to become neutrons,
forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some
scientists to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons
reach a certain quantity in concentration.

Old September 20th 05, 06:01 PM

So What!!!? Bite Me!!!
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 06:02 PM

east Iowa is Commie.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 06:03 PM

F..K YOU!,BITCH!
cuhulin

Announcing the 'new' Yaesu FRG-7700 Receiver Users eGroup on YAHOO ! RHF Shortwave 1 November 9th 10 11:37 PM
FA: Yaesu FT-23R@$14, US Army WE BC-454-B Orig. Box@$15 cooltube CB 0 September 20th 05 02:38 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM
FS: Yaesu FT-897 SERVICE MANUAL Russell Smith Swap 0 January 18th 04 06:18 PM
FS: Icom, Yaesu Service Manuals Etc... Russell Swap 0 January 8th 04 07:29 PM