Old September 23rd 05, 03:45 PM

There used to be some Doctor Who tv programs on the PBS American tv over
here.I liked One Foot in the Grave brit tv comedies the best.
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 03:58 PM
bpnjensen

cuhulin wrote:

Roger Fredinburg (I don't know if any of y'all listen to Roger's radio talk show or not)

used to say Mississippi has the prettiest gals in the World.

I beg to differ - after going to school in Texas two years, and having
lived more than 20 years each in Massachusetts and California, I'd bet
$10,000 on Texas to win, place and show - I never have been to another
place where *every* woman makes you drool buckets. They are goddesses.
That's where I met my wife, although interestingly, she's a California
girl.

On topic, my favorite radio shows have always been on SW - but my faves
aren't there anymore. His and Hers on RN, Keith Glover's show on RA,
and Gursky and Henderson on RCI Sunday mornings - gone forever. Not
much personality left, it seems.

Bruce Jensen

Old September 23rd 05, 04:11 PM

I goofed,actually Mary Ann Mobley (Mobley,not Moberly,,
Mobley,pronounced,Mo bly) won the Miss Mississippi Pagent in 1958 and in
1959 she won the Miss America Pagent.She married actor Gary Collins and
they had one child,a girl by the name of Clancy.Mary has been in some
movies and tv movies and programs before. www.devilfinder.com
Mary Ann Mobley Miss America
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 05:03 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:43:03 GMT, Andrew Oakley
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:29:03 -0400, SR wrote:
On medium wave Coast to Coast, Savage Nation and NPR.

I'd second Savage Nation. Only heard it a couple of times whilst in
the US, but it makes for compulsive listening even if I don't agree
with everything said. It also provides a very interesting insight into
what Americans actually think (the guy seems to say a lot of stuff
which other Americans think, but are too polite to say). Is this
available outside the US, for instance on a Shoutcast or RealAudio
stream?

The only people who think like Michael (Savage) Weiner are raving
paranoid loonies. He is in the lunatic fringe.

No, 'tard boy... it's you who are paranoid. And, 'tard boy, you're a frickin
lunatic.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 23rd 05, 05:29 PM

I bet on Ireland having the prettiest gals in the World.Mississippi a
close second.
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 05:36 PM

Sometimes I listen to some of Michael Savage,I like the way he rants and
raves.Then after his show goes off the air,sometimes I listen to some or
Lars Larson. www.larslarson.com and then when his show goes off the
air at midnight (Mississippi Time Zone) it's about time for me to get my
beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 12:32 AM

Default Favorite Radio show

Aybout ten years ago,along about O' dark thutty at night
time,(Midnighttttt,,,, me and the blues) I was standing
(www.devilfinder.com Loretta Lynn Standing Room Only) in a place in
the French Quarter,N'Awlins,on Bourbon Street.(I think it was called the
Cat's Meow,or something like that) One of them discoteque kind of places
where you can get on the stage and and sing anything and it's picked up
on the sound system,, radio,sort of like) and there were about five or
six steps that lead up to another floor level in there.Two absolutely
beautifull wimmins from Belgium was sitting up there and one of them
tapped me on my right hand shoulder,,, she said,,, I like your Goatee.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 11:11 PM

I have recently ran across Hal Turner on the Web - a little extream for
me, but maybe a few minutes of entertainment. Does he have a radio
program?

Listening to Savage now for the first time - thanks for the clue.

Regards,
Bob
N9NEO
Just say NEO!

Utillity freq List; NORMAN TRIANTAFILOS Shortwave 3 May 14th 05 03:31 AM
203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 June 25th 04 07:32 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews Broadcasting 0 January 19th 04 12:57 AM