Old September 22nd 05, 02:22 AM

Default Jet Blue Flight 292

has just now landed safely at LAX.That was a close one!
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 05, 12:23 PM

- Not to worry..

They'll find some Independant Contractors on

a streetcorner somewhere & fix that ol' sombitch right up!

- Wonder if you get extra frequent flier points when your aircraft
lands in flames . . .

glad they all made it..

Old September 22nd 05, 01:28 PM

Yep,the Pilot did a great job bringing that Airplane in for a landing.I
wonder why they didn't foam the landing strip first though? He probally
had white knuckles there for a while.Yesterday,I saw a website in Canada
about an Airline called White Knuckle Air. www.devilfinder.com
White Knuckle Airlines
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 05:02 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Yep,the Pilot did a great job bringing that Airplane in for a landing.I
wonder why they didn't foam the landing strip first though? He probally
had white knuckles there for a while.Yesterday,I saw a website in Canada
about an Airline called White Knuckle Air.
www.devilfinder.com
White Knuckle Airlines
cuhulin

Foaming the runway would have only made it slick and harder to control
the plane. You foam the runway when a plane has to land with the gear up.

Old September 23rd 05, 03:03 AM

I own two round aluminum "slide rule" Pilot flight calcularor/computer
thingys.One of them has the carrying case and instructions.I bought them
at a goodwill store years ago.

www.politicalwire.com Barbour 2008 Buzz Gets Louder.
cuhulin

Old September 24th 05, 03:14 AM

State still fiscally sound,according to state treasurer Tate Reeves.
www.MagnoliaReport.com Speaking of him,the Bell South gal whom is
moving in next door to me,her face sort of resembles Tate Reeves's
face,sort of like Opie Taylor's face all grown up.
cuhulin

Old September 24th 05, 03:24 AM

www.devilfinder.com E6B Aircraft Pilot Computer
(Metal E6B Computer,,, Pilotbooks.com)
Yep,the two I own look just like that.I don't know how to use them and I
probally never will.I don't even like to fly,but I am hanging on to them
anyway.Do Pilots still use E6B's?
cuhulin