Old September 25th 05, 06:23 AM

Default Air America down to bottom of Barrel,Desperate for Handouts.

www.worldtribune.com
cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 03:09 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
wrote:
www.worldtribune.com
cuhulin

Buy Rush's Stuff or he'll go on welfare.

https://members.premiereinteractive.com/store/

Buy O'Reilly's schlock of he'll keep on talking.

http://www.billoreilly.com/store;jse...E98E82329CBE46

Join Bill on his Celebrity Cruise.

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/04/20/... ot_a_joke.php

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old September 25th 05, 09:46 PM
Bob Miller

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:23:34 -0500, wrote:

www.worldtribune.com
cuhulin

Lordy, not exactly unbiased reporting at that site.

Air America is up to 70 stations, still growing. Just added Thom
Hartmann as a commentator.

Listen free 7 days a week at http://www.airamericaradio.com

Bob
k5qwg

Old September 25th 05, 10:17 PM
clifto

Bob Miller wrote:
Lordy, not exactly unbiased reporting at that site.

Air America is up to 70 stations, still growing. Just added Thom
Hartmann as a commentator.

Listen free 7 days a week at http://www.airamericaradio.com

You're a really funny guy, to imply as you did that Air America is
unbiased.

Old September 25th 05, 11:38 PM
David

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:17:42 -0500, clifto wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:
Lordy, not exactly unbiased reporting at that site.

Air America is up to 70 stations, still growing. Just added Thom
Hartmann as a commentator.

Listen free 7 days a week at http://www.airamericaradio.com

You're a really funny guy, to imply as you did that Air America is
unbiased.

It's much easier at Air America to keep their message on point; they
merely have to stick to the facts.

Old September 25th 05, 11:41 PM
dxAce

Bob Miller wrote:
Lordy, not exactly unbiased reporting at that site.

Air America is up to 70 stations, still growing. Just added Thom
Hartmann as a commentator.

Listen free 7 days a week at http://www.airamericaradio.com

You're a really funny guy, to imply as you did that Air America is
unbiased.

It's much easier at Air America to keep their message on point; they
merely have to stick to the facts.

Facts? Air America?

You must be joshing...

LMAO yet again at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 26th 05, 12:15 AM

All I know (or don't know) about that Air America article is what I read
at www.worldtribune.com Other than that,that is all I think I know
about it.Don't blame it on me,blame it on the article.
cuhulin

Old September 26th 05, 12:45 AM
G.T. Tyson

Randi Rhodes is actually kind of attractive. Until she opens her mouth.

GTTyson