Old September 27th 05, 02:53 AM

Default Icom 756 Pro II filter settings

Hello,

I recently purchased an Icom 756 Pro II for both ham and especially for
use as a serious SWL DX radio. I am looking for other Pro II users who
also do serious shortwave Dxing with this rig.
My question is what settings do you find as most optimal on Filter 1,2
and 3 for DXing?
Any other tips that improve SWL DXing on this rig would be greatly
appreciated.

73