Old September 27th 05, 03:36 AM

Default (OT) Vets and the COWARD,,, The TERORIST at 1600 PennsylvaniaAvenue

The Rant Latest Headlines. www.capitolhillblue.com
cuhulin

Old September 27th 05, 04:13 PM

Default (OT) Vets and the COWARD,,, The TERRORIST at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

wrote:
The Rant Latest Headlines.
www.capitolhillblue.com
cuhulin

Just remember the FBI is Protecting us all against

..

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_7444.shtml

Old September 27th 05, 04:48 PM

Default (OT) Vets and the COWARD,,, The TERRORIST at 1600 Pennsylvania...

I think the article is at www.drudgereport.com this morning,(I
didn't read the article,I don't care anything about Panda sex) about a
satellite to be used to watch (spy) on Pandas having sex.Pandas are
ok,but nowdays even Pandas can't have any privacy.I can think of much
better things to use satellites for.
cuhulin