Old September 28th 05, 04:23 AM
m II

Default Get Smart Past Away

Lucky wrote:

Yeah,

those were the days when T.V. was just plain wholesome and fun to watch.

...like the Honeymooners with Ralph threatening to beat his wife almost
every show?

mike
Old September 28th 05, 08:52 AM
RHF

M II - 'you' have some strange childhood memories ~ RHF
Old September 28th 05, 03:26 PM

Most people,,, normal people,,, saw the Honeymooners as being wonderfull
tv movies to let their hair down and sit back and relax and have a few
laughs at the Honeymooners tv series movies.So did I.I am not saying
that makes me normal or not,but I never even one single time saw
anything weird or hatefull in the Honeymooners movies.To the
Moon,Alice!,, and then he would haul off and hug and kiss good old
Alice.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 01:50 AM
H. Dziardziel

On 26 Sep 2005 23:52:28 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

Barbara Feldon
She was most famous for her character Agent 99
in the long running television comedy series
Get Smart, starring with lead Don Adams.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Feldon
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0271156/

~ RHF
.
.
. .

She can be heard on AFN Korea radios doing PSAs about reading with
children, and sounds as delightful now as then.
Old September 29th 05, 03:47 AM
m II

RHF wrote:
M II - 'you' have some strange childhood memories ~ RHF
.

Not strange at all, just accurate.

Domestic violence is no longer a fit subject for comedy, so Ralph's
flamboyant threats to punch his wife "right in the kisser" or to send
her "right to the moon" have been written out of the script

http://www.christianitytoday.com/mov...eymooners.html

Old September 29th 05, 04:02 AM

Stewart Mackenzie wrote:
I enjoyed his tv Get Smart in my younger days too. May he rest in peace and
"thanks" for all the good comedy programs that he gave to us.

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Come
Alive!"

"SR" wrote in message
Get Smart Past Away.

A big 73 for the actor Don Adams for those wondering years of television
he gave us.

SR

The "cone of silence" bit always cracked me up. It just never got old
and was funnier every time I saw it!

Steve

Old September 29th 05, 10:54 AM
dxAce

RHF wrote:

M II - 'you' have some strange childhood memories ~ RHF

All them Canucky's have strange childhood memories. It kinda goes with the
territory, or province or whatever...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 29th 05, 03:29 PM

About twenty or thirty something years ago,I read somewhere that in
Denmark,cartoons with violence in them are a no no,but cartoons with
graphic sex in them are ok to show on tv in Denmark.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 05, 06:21 PM
clifto

m II wrote:
Domestic violence is no longer a fit subject for comedy, so Ralph's
flamboyant threats to punch his wife "right in the kisser" or to send
her "right to the moon" have been written out of the script

http://www.christianitytoday.com/mov...eymooners.html

How ridiculous. Anyone who saw much of the series knew that (1) Ralph
loved Alice too much to actually do it, and (2) Alice was too strong a
woman to have put up with it, even once.

Old September 29th 05, 06:35 PM
Mark Zenier

In article QAI_e.281213$tt5.99005@edtnps90, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
M II - 'you' have some strange childhood memories ~ RHF
.

Not strange at all, just accurate.

Anybody else remember "Tennessee Tuxedo"?

Mark Zenier

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Info 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM