Old September 27th 05, 05:08 AM
SR

Default Get Smart Past Away

Get Smart Past Away.

A big 73 for the actor Don Adams for those wondering years of television
he gave us.

SR
Old September 27th 05, 07:21 AM
RHF

SR,
Old September 27th 05, 08:00 AM
RHF

Get Smart was an American comedy television series
that ran from September 18, 1965 until 1970.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart
Old September 27th 05, 05:27 PM
john sumner

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Get Smart was an American comedy television series
that ran from September 18, 1965 until 1970.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart
.
Don Adams is best known for his role as
Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) in the
TV sitcom Get Smart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Adams
He served with the USMC during World War II.
He was the only member of his platoon
to survive the Battle of Guadalcanal.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010915/
.
the things we did not know ~ RHF

I can just see hin doing chief dont bother me now i am dead.

Old September 27th 05, 09:39 PM
clifto

john sumner wrote:
I can just see hin doing chief dont bother me now i am dead.

"Chief, shouldn't we use the Cone of Silence?"
"I was *THAT* close."
"Would you believe..."
"Sorry about that, Chief."
"Hymie, can you lend me a hand?"
"Missed me by *THAT* much."
"I'm sorry, operator, this is an unlisted shoe!"

Of course he also did the voices of Tennessee Tuxedo and Inspector Gadget.

Old September 27th 05, 08:01 PM
Stewart Mackenzie

I enjoyed his tv Get Smart in my younger days too. May he rest in peace and
"thanks" for all the good comedy programs that he gave to us.

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Come
Alive!"

Old September 29th 05, 04:02 AM

"SR" wrote in message
Get Smart Past Away.

A big 73 for the actor Don Adams for those wondering years of television
he gave us.

SR

The "cone of silence" bit always cracked me up. It just never got old
and was funnier every time I saw it!

Steve

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #649 Tedd Mirgliotta Info 0 February 22nd 04 09:15 PM