Old September 27th 05, 10:56 PM

Default (OT) Story of the Day 1

at, www.stevequayle.com (click on the big Q) OK,for the Art Bell
and George Noory (George Noory looks just like Betty Boop,, Art Bell is
blinded by the headlights in the road,he wants to see a space alien
sooooooo baddddd [so does George Noory] they never will though,because
it is all Phoney Baloney BullS..! how come I have never seen anything
like that and I am sixty three years old,, will be sixty four years old
come November 5,2005? I know,do you?) them Kooks.I bet Betty Boop
(ooops,George Noory) will be talking about that tonight.I don't know
though,I usually hit the sack and get me beauty sleep when them
Nutcasses and Kooks start coming out of the woodwork.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 05, 01:10 AM

the guy is a complete Nutcase..

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...NASA.cave.html