Old October 5th 05, 09:36 PM
K4YZ

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

nobodys old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend"

simple Bull#### Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and weall
agree with it.

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

"denying" "named"

No...

Most of us said you're NOT our EQUAL.

There's a difference.

There's only one thing I KNOW you do better than me, and a second
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on...

The first is lying.

The second one is physically gratifying the male of the species...

But I wasn't talking about "rights". I was talking about the flawed notion
that "all men are CREATED equal". We all have different physical attributes,
different levels of intelligence, different native skills and abilities, etc.,
etc., etc. Clearly we are NOT created equal. As an example, you may have a
great sense of pitch and rythm along with a good voice, so might becomea famous
singer. I on the other hand, can't carry a tune in a tow sack. Clearto all
but deaf observers, we are NOT equal. The same analogy can be applied to any
human attribute you wish to examine, yet politicians (even though they don't
practice it themselves) still feed the masses this "created equal" myth, and the
masses still buy into it.

If you want to explore the results of real human equality,
read Kurt Vonnegut's short story "Harrison Bergeron"
at http://instruct.westvalley.edu/lafave/hb.html

why since the line of "Reasoning" is GIGO

I recommended it because KV does a much better job than I in illustrating the
issue.

well in this case itis not the issue I am interested in, so it would
still be GIGO, just for different reason

In other words you have no reasonable sound defense, so you'll
just slink away with some bland excuse...

No problem.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 09:43 PM
K4YZ

KØHB wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend"

simple Bull#### Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and we all
agree with it.

But I wasn't talking about "rights". I was talking about the flawed notion
that "all men are CREATED equal". We all have different physical attributes,
different levels of intelligence, different native skills and abilities, etc.,
etc., etc. Clearly we are NOT created equal. As an example, you may have a
great sense of pitch and rythm along with a good voice, so might become afamous
singer...(SNIP)

SOMEone in Minnesota let the maple syrup ferment just a bit too
long!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 11:29 PM
Dee Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"an_old_friend"

[...]

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Quite an intriguing story. Although I like science fiction, I've never been
a fan of Kurt Vonnegut so have not read this story before.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 5th 05, 11:33 PM
Dee Flint

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend"

simple Bull**** Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and we
all
agree with it.

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

I have never stated you do not have the same rights as any other human
being.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 6th 05, 12:53 AM
an_old_friend

Dee Flint wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend"

simple Bull**** Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and we
all
agree with it.

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

I have never stated you do not have the same rights as any other human
being.

You ahve stated that I don't have to right to post peacefully without
explaining myself to you

you have also claimed I and the rest of the techs don't have the
priviledge to decide for yourself how to operate (within) the rules
without agreeing to acccept the hectoring of personas like yourself

Indeed you have calimed I am under some obligation to give Bill Gates
even more of Money than everyone else

BTW gues you were not being truthfull when you claimed you did not read
my posts or that you could not read em

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 6th 05, 12:59 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend"

simple Bull#### Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and we all
agree with it.

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

"denying" "named"

No...

Most of us said you're NOT our EQUAL.

meaning you say Hans was worng is his statement
cut

Old October 6th 05, 01:17 AM
Dee Flint

Dee Flint wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend"

simple Bull**** Hans equality in rights does not mean
one gives up the right to the be different

You have that part right --- equality in rights is a fine thing, and we
all
agree with it.

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

I have never stated you do not have the same rights as any other human
being.

You ahve stated that I don't have to right to post peacefully without
explaining myself to you
Unquote

This is incorrect. I have never said any such thing. I have said that if
people can't understand you, why do you bother to post and why should we
bother to read them. You have the right to post and we have the right not
to pay any attention.

you have also claimed I and the rest of the techs don't have the
priviledge to decide for yourself how to operate (within) the rules
without agreeing to acccept the hectoring of personas like yourself
Unquote

I have not hectored you nor do I approve of anyone hectoring people. If you
have misconstrued my statements, that's your problem not mine.

Indeed you have calimed I am under some obligation to give Bill Gates
even more of Money than everyone else
Unquote

Never said any such thing. I have stated that there are means for people
with difficulties to compensate for those difficulties. If they choose not
to take advantage of such tools, don't blame others for their opinions of
your work. That you do not want to invest in appropriate tools is again
your problem not mine. It's like anything else in life. I'm too short to
reach the top of the cupboards so I purchased a step stool. It would be
foolish to complain that the top shelf is too high.

BTW gues you were not being truthfull when you claimed you did not read
my posts or that you could not read em
Unquote

Incorrect. I stated that I could not read SOME of your posts. If a post is
not clear, I don't finish reading it and I don't respond to it. That is my
right. Others are quite legible. If I find them interesting, I respond.
That is also my right.

I also stated that I would not bother with your posts until you had regained
some of your equilibrium. Sufficient time has passed that it has been worth
checking. I also do a search so as to be able to choose whether I want to
respond if someone should post false statements about me as you have done in
this and the preceding posts.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 6th 05, 01:37 AM
Dee Flint

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend"

[...]

no you spend days harassing me for it and you continue off and on since
then that is dening the right peacefully without explaining myself

you choose to deny me that right bymeans of harrasment

you have also claimed I and the rest of the techs don't have the
priviledge to decide for yourself how to operate (within) the rules
without agreeing to acccept the hectoring of personas like yourself
Unquote

I have not hectored you nor do I approve of anyone hectoring people. If
you
have misconstrued my statements, that's your problem not mine.

bull****

you insult other operators based on class
Indeed you claim that You have the right to determine if other are
insulted despite the a fact it is by law the receiveing that makes that
judgment

Indeed you have calimed I am under some obligation to give Bill Gates
even more of Money than everyone else
Unquote

Never said any such thing.

no you spent a wekk harrasing me on the subject

[...]

no false statement you seek to deny the rights of others

simple fact

ypou claim you have rights that you deny to others like msyelf

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

For someone who is so concerned about Baxter's good name and potential
slander thereof, you seem totally unconcerned about applying your own double
standard and slandering anyone who does not bow down to your mistaken
interpretations of other's posts.

However, you seem to have gone off the deep end again so I see no point in
conversing with you at this time.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 6th 05, 01:55 AM
an_old_friend

Dee Flint wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend"

[...]

what are you smoking bitch?

no double standard at all not esp concerned about Baxter

However, you seem to have gone off the deep end again so I see no point in
conversing with you at this time.

see to it then

nother ever changed I never did tolerate elitist bitch's such as
yourself

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night? LW Shortwave 3 October 11th 05 07:51 PM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits General 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits Policy 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
The Great Liberty Net ... LW Shortwave 6 April 19th 04 04:14 PM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM