RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for All Indian Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79655-looking-all-indian-radio.html)

SR October 3rd 05 07:34 AM

Looking for All Indian Radio

I like different types of music. Jazz, rock, country etc. I am looking
for a good FRQ for All Indian Radio. I use the MT mag to find them, but
for some reason I can not seem to pick up the FRQ.

I am in the New York City area. Is there anyone in my area that can
pick that station up?

SR!

dxAce October 3rd 05 10:55 AM

SR wrote:

I like different types of music. Jazz, rock, country etc. I am looking
for a good FRQ for All Indian Radio. I use the MT mag to find them, but
for some reason I can not seem to pick up the FRQ.

I am in the New York City area. Is there anyone in my area that can
pick that station up?

Perhaps there's a reservation in up-state NY that has a station that you might
be able to receive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] October 3rd 05 11:54 AM

dxAce wrote:
SR wrote:

I like different types of music. Jazz, rock, country etc. I am looking
for a good FRQ for All Indian Radio. I use the MT mag to find them, but
for some reason I can not seem to pick up the FRQ.

I am in the New York City area. Is there anyone in my area that can
pick that station up?

Perhaps there's a reservation in up-state NY that has a station that you might
be able to receive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Transmitters in Bangalore India..
- Eitehr that or Mohegan Sun..

- Frank Sinatra Jr in The Wolf Den..

http://www.mohegansun.com/sports_ent...t/wolf_den.jsp

Hoppin' round in a Loin Cloth & a Head Dress..

A true Native American..

David October 3rd 05 02:41 PM

Looking for All Indian Radio

Very weak this morning. Undecipherable.

West Coast North America.

[email protected] October 3rd 05 02:43 PM

Looking for All Indian Radio

Sounds like you've got antenna problems.

David October 3rd 05 03:02 PM

On 3 Oct 2005 06:43:37 -0700, wrote:

Sounds like you've got antenna problems.

Since you offered, I'd like one of those fancy English active antennas
with a 3-D rotor.

[email protected] October 3rd 05 03:22 PM

Looking for All Indian Radio

If lack the space for a more traditional antenna, a Wellbrook loop
might be a good choice:

http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/

You might not need the rotor, depending on which antenna you buy and
how noisy your surroundings are.

If you have any questions, just give Andy Ikin a call.

David October 3rd 05 03:31 PM

On 3 Oct 2005 07:22:58 -0700, wrote:

If lack the space for a more traditional antenna, a Wellbrook loop
might be a good choice:

http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/

You might not need the rotor, depending on which antenna you buy and
how noisy your surroundings are.

If you have any questions, just give Andy Ikin a call.

I want to be able to null. Does it work well on MW?

RHF October 3rd 05 04:12 PM

Looking for All Indian Radio

SR,