Old October 3rd 05, 06:52 PM
dxAce

Default All India Radio

I've been trying to get a QSL out of All India Radio, Gangtok, Sikkim which
operates on 3390, since December of last year.

I've sent a report to Gangtok direct, and two reports to Delhi. I've yet to
receive a reply.

Today, I tried a report via the net:

http://www.allindiaradio.org/recepfdk.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old October 3rd 05, 07:04 PM
David

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:52:17 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

I've been trying to get a QSL out of All India Radio, Gangtok, Sikkim which
operates on 3390, since December of last year.

I've sent a report to Gangtok direct, and two reports to Delhi. I've yet to
receive a reply.

Today, I tried a report via the net:

http://www.allindiaradio.org/recepfdk.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Have you tried Green Stamps? IRCs?

Old October 3rd 05, 07:11 PM
dxAce

wrote:

I've been trying to get a QSL out of All India Radio, Gangtok, Sikkim which
operates on 3390, since December of last year.

I've sent a report to Gangtok direct, and two reports to Delhi. I've yet to
receive a reply.

Today, I tried a report via the net:

http://www.allindiaradio.org/recepfdk.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Have you tried Green Stamps? IRCs?

Well, typically AIR will return any money sent. And they don't seem to be
interested in IRC's either.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 3rd 05, 07:23 PM
dxAce

wrote:

I've been trying to get a QSL out of All India Radio, Gangtok, Sikkim which
operates on 3390, since December of last year.

I've sent a report to Gangtok direct, and two reports to Delhi. I've yet to
receive a reply.

Today, I tried a report via the net:

http://www.allindiaradio.org/recepfdk.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Have you tried Green Stamps? IRCs?

Well, typically AIR will return any money sent. And they don't seem to be
interested in IRC's either.

I'm trying to verify at least 10 Indian States so as to qualify for the NASWA
Master Subcontinental DXer Award. I currently have 6 QSL'd, and have the
Subcontinental DXer Award.

For information about the NASWA Country List and Awards Program see:

http://www.anarc.org/naswa/list/