Old October 4th 05, 01:54 AM

Default Les

Locklear will call me a nitwit (or something to that affect) and tell me
I don't know what I am talking about.Go watch My Name is Earl on tv,Les
Locklear.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 02:07 AM
Les

wrote:
Locklear will call me a nitwit (or something to that affect) and tell me
I don't know what I am talking about.Go watch My Name is Earl on tv,Les
Locklear.
cuhulin

Huh???

What in the hell are you babbling about now you fat assed drunk?

Les

Old October 4th 05, 03:13 AM

Hey Les,last night,the Bell South woman next door to me gave me a short
Budweiser Light beer.I went to the food store this afternoon and I
bought some beer and food.Late this evening,I gave her a six pack of
Heineken beer in the glass bottles.You should have seen her scratcing at
them chiggers getting on her legs,I was almost embarassed to look,she is
a real Country gal.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 11:16 PM

Thanks for sharing that with us.