Old October 5th 05, 12:26 AM
Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Message

Default HARRIET MIERS OUTSHINES BORK

HARRIET MIERS OUTSHINES BORK
« Thread Started on Today at 7:09pm »

at

http://www.aussieseek.com

Judge Robert H. Bork has come to represent in many conservative minds
the gold standard of legal sagacity against which provincial upstarts
such as Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers must be weighed. In truth,
however, Bork provides a poor example of conservative jurisprudence.
Even as simple a phrase as, "the right of the people to keep and bear
arms, shall not be infringed" has long confounded Judge Bork. Harriet
Miers suffers no such confusion.

http://moonbatcentral.com/wordpress/?p=1487

Old October 5th 05, 01:09 AM

- Nothing to do with Shortwave..

- General Ass Covering by our Inept, bumbling POTUS...

Old October 5th 05, 01:10 AM

I remember bork got dissed.harriet miers is nothing but a bush Suck Up.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 01:13 AM

www.lucianne.com www.pipelinenews.org
Why do you want to mess with that greasy kidstuff,aussieseek?
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 01:32 AM
RHF

Cuhulin - You Got Pictures ? ) ~ RHF

Old October 5th 05, 01:56 AM

Got some pictures of Celticfest Mississippi a few weeks ago in Jackson
and some pictures of Katrina storm damage around here.I got them
developed at the wal mart store and I snail mailed them along with a
Clarion Ledger Sunday news paper and a Celticfest Mississippi T Shirt
and a video of Splendors Of Versailles exhibit that was in Jackson a few
years ago to that married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder across the big
pond.Me,put pictures on the internet? Forget that,it will never happen.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 01:58 AM

Articles about miers at, www.worldtribune.com
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 02:10 AM

Howsomever,I am fixin to check out www.x10.com I think I want to
buy a couple of x10 wireless cameras.One for my front yard area and one
for my back yard area.I own a Sony monitor I bought for four dollars at
the Goodwill store about ten months ago,(I checked it out,it does work
great) it will come in handy.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 03:06 AM

NO,I don't got NO pictures,y'all ain't gittin NO pictures.

miers reminds me of that Commie Flip Flopper UGLY Mississippi LT
governor,amy tuck.That Commie little Flip Flopper Flips back and forth
just like kerry,, just like al gourdhead.Look up a picture/photo of that
Traiter on whichever search engines of y'alls choices.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 03:17 AM

The Discrepiency Between Missing People And Confirmed Fatalities in
Mississippi. www.bellaciao.org

Wait a minute!,,, I live in Mississippi,,, let me go and read that
article.
cuhulin