Old October 5th 05, 04:05 AM
m II

Default Look what the cat's whisker dragged in...

Ok, so it's downright futuristic compared to the cat's whisker..

http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm/Crystal.html

Now, I've tried cat's whiskers, but all I ever got was a really loud
hissing sound and some weird scratches on my hands.

mike
Old October 5th 05, 04:46 AM

My doggy,, she has cats whiskers,,,,, but don't tell her that or she
will fly off the wall.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 04:48 AM

She has one single long whisker right under the middle of her
mouth.Blueberry,, you want me to trim that whisker? [You leave my d..n
whisker alone!]
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 03:59 PM
bpnjensen

Ok, so it's downright futuristic compared to the cat's whisker..

http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm/Crystal.html

This is a fabulous site for crystal experimenters - gobs of great tips
- thanks! I may try some of these this winter.

Bruce Jensen

Old October 5th 05, 05:08 PM

It's my little female doggy (Blueberry) that has that longgg one whisker
on the middle bottom of her mouth.I am not going to mess around with
her,,, she knows how to kick my arse. www.cattledog.com
cuhulin

Old October 6th 05, 06:12 AM
m II

bpnjensen wrote:

http://www.imagenisp.ca/jsm/Crystal.html

This is a fabulous site for crystal experimenters

The gentleman has done a nice job on the site. I think I'll do some
building this winter too. His workmanship is excellent and it should
serve as a source of inspiration..

It's always gratifying to get good results from design and assembly
techniques rather than great lumps of money.

mike
Old October 6th 05, 06:38 AM

Wrap some wire around an empty round oatmeal box and get a single edge
razor blade.That's all the Radio you can handle. www.devilfinder.com
Foxhole Radio
cuhulin

I LOVE CATS tom Shortwave 8 February 6th 05 08:41 AM
CATS Radio Bazaar - 23 Nove 2003 Andrew Briers G0KZT General 0 October 26th 03 11:24 AM
CATS Radio Bazaar - 23 Nove 2003 Andrew Briers G0KZT General 0 October 26th 03 11:24 AM