Old October 5th 05, 09:09 PM

Default Blowout

I was coming back home from the Goodwill store about three hours ago on
that little piece of Jackson Highway.My 1986 Ford car got a blowout on
the left rear wheel.I was trying to steer my car and somehow it found
itself in the back yard of somebodys house over there aybout a quarter
mile from my house and now my car won't go in reverse gear.A neighbor
guy over there said nobody stays in that house,that woman in that brown
house over there owns that house.I just now walked back home,, soon as
one of them girls gets off work and home to that house next door to me,,
we are going over there in my old 1978 Dodge van with my tow line and
snag my car out of that back yard over there.
cuhulin