Old October 16th 05, 12:36 AM
Brian Hill

Default Yard sale of the century

"David" wrote in message
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pic...ekey1-032.html

It's just a ploy to draw you into Bobs world. But don't say I didn't warn
you.

BTW. Are you still a little nervous today Dave?

B.H.

Old October 16th 05, 01:14 AM
David

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:36:15 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pic...ekey1-032.html

It's just a ploy to draw you into Bobs world. But don't say I didn't warn
you.

BTW. Are you still a little nervous today Dave?

B.H.

Always. Paranoia is awareness.

Old October 16th 05, 03:14 AM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pic...ekey1-032.html

It's just a ploy to draw you into Bobs world. But don't say I didn't warn
you.

BTW. Are you still a little nervous today Dave?

There's a reason they call him Nervous Nellie out in his neck of the woods.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 16th 05, 09:06 AM
RHF

Default (OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " Paranoia is Awareness. "

DaviD Proclaims - " Paranoia is Awareness. "

DaviD - 'you' be stuck in the 60s again.

DaviD - 'you' see here is a self admission of
'your' personal motivation for posting all these
Off-Topic Messages Here.

DaviD - 'you' may think that 'you' are Aware
So Far 'you' Ain't Proved It Yet !

DaviD - "Paranoia" - 'you' now claim to be Paranoid :
Now on this I Can Agree ! ! ! )
This Is Something 'you' Have Proven [.]
Time and Times Again in 'your' Of Topic Posts Here.

Paranoia strikes deep Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away

The Song "For What It's Worth"
- Sung by Buffalo Springfield
- Wrtten by Stephen Stills, 1966
http://people.clarkson.edu/~winklebh...2/buffalo.html

Famous Hippy Quotes
Category: Freedom
http://www.hippy.com/php/quotes.php?...selcat=Freedom

Remember to : Support Our Troops serving in Iraq
Keep Them In Your Prayers - Amen
http://www.foreverinbluejeans.com/iraqsoldiers1.htm

DaviD - 'my' Song is "God Bless America" ~ RHF
- by Irving Berlin
SOUND = http://ingeb.org/songs/godbless.mid
http://www.geocities.com/god_bless_a...s/godbless.mid
WORDS = http://ingeb.org/songs/godbless.html
http://www.geocities.com/god_bless_america_lyrics/
http://www.brownielocks.com/godblessamericaWAVE.html

God Bless America,
Land that I love
Stand Beside Her,
And Guide Her,
Through the Night
With the Light from Above,
From the Mountains,

To the Prairies,
To the Ocean,
White with foam,
God Bless America,
My Home Sweet Home.

And We All Say : God Bless America,
Our Home Sweet Home - amen, Amen. and AMEN !
http://www.brownielocks.com/godblessamerica.html
http://www.brownielocks.com/godblessamericaWAVE.html

ABOUT - "God Bless America" is an American patriotic song
written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938.
It is sometimes considered an "Un-Official National Anthem
of the United States of America".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Bless_America
http://www.answers.com/topic/god-bless-america
GBA = http://gba.wavethemes.net/
http://www.lilesnet.com/patriotic/mu...ss_America.htm

Remembering Kate Smith and "God Bless America, Land That I Love"
http://katesmith.org/gba.html
http://www.lilesnet.com/patriotic/mu...ss_america.htm

Song: God Bless America Again
- words and comment by Tex Ritter
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/rit...gain-2437.html

The Library of Congress (LOC) and God Bless America !
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/trm019.html
LOC - America's "Un-Official National Anthem

BSA SONGS = http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/godblessamerica.html
The Index of All "Scout" Songs :
http://www.scoutsongs.com/categories/index.html

Patriotic Songs & Hymns from the USIA DoS
http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/...bols/songs.htm
* A New Wind a Blowin' by Langston Hughes
* America (My country, 'tis of Thee) by Samuel F. Smith
* America The Beautiful
* Battle Hymm of the Republic by Julia Ward Howe
* God Bless America by Irving Berlin
* God Bless the U.S.A. by Lee Greenwood
* The Marines Song
http://www.flagday.org/Pages/PatrioticSongs.html

GOD BLESS AMERICA ! amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF