Old October 16th 05, 04:33 PM

Default OT Photos from inside Cuhulin's house

I am Impressed by that "Rear Section" at www.jeepdraw.com She looks
just like that 30 year old brunette woman that lives next door to me.I
think she took yesterday off and is taking today off too because I see
her 1992 Oldsmobile car parked in their driveway next door to me and the
37 year old Bell South woman's (she is in Natchez this weekend,singing
at the Blues and Biscuits Restaurant,but trust me,she will never make it
big time singing,she has guts though) late model Saturn car is still
parked on my grass right up beside my bedroom window (she has a little
black Cowgirl hat sitting on the rear seat of her car,I can see it from
my window.I never go over there unless I am out in my front yard with my
dog and I see them stirring around outside,my doggy,for some strange
reason or the other,she doesn't like that 37 year old Bell South woman)
and I haven't seen the 30 year old brunette stirring around over there
all weekend yet.Maybe I ought to step over there and see if she is doing
ok?
cuhulin

Old October 16th 05, 05:24 PM

Cuhulin, I really think you should go over there. She might need you to
install some pipe or something.

Old October 16th 05, 05:28 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cuhulin, I really think you should go over there. She might need you to
install some pipe or something.

I thought he had plenty of work at the Goodwill store?

B.H.

Old October 16th 05, 06:49 PM

What with them two strange looking Oldsmobile cars I saw parked on my
grass Friday night,I think that 30 year old brunette gal next door to me
doesn't need any "help" at all from me!
cuhulin