Old October 18th 05, 11:35 PM
Koikus

Default Shortwave Listening is the Hobby of Listening to Shortwave Radio Broadcasts.

The LATE Gene Scott? I've been out in the ether obviously because I
didn't know that Gene "Kill Another **** Ant for Jesus" Scott was
gone...is he gone for good or is he faking it for more money? This is
the funniest topic I've seen discussed in a long time. There's so many
different topics grouped together....it's just fun. Thanks guys.

Old October 18th 05, 11:55 PM
D Peter Maus

Koikus wrote:
The LATE Gene Scott? I've been out in the ether obviously because I
didn't know that Gene "Kill Another **** Ant for Jesus" Scott was
gone...is he gone for good or is he faking it for more money? This is
the funniest topic I've seen discussed in a long time. There's so many
different topics grouped together....it's just fun. Thanks guys.

Gone. Se fue. History. Demised. He's an EX evangelist.

Very sad. Hat overdose.

Old October 18th 05, 11:56 PM
Invader3K

I agree on the US broadcasters...there should at least be a limit on
the amount of religious broadcast shortwave licenses the FCC issues.
It's annoying when you just want to sit down and do some program
listening, and all you can find are Southern preachers on the bands.

Old October 19th 05, 12:41 AM
Koikus

That's great!! LMAO! I wondered if maybe he had inhaled one of those
big cigars he used to smoke or maybe one of those **** ants that he
wanted to kill had finally got the last laugh.

Old October 19th 05, 12:49 AM
Koikus

I really wonder what foreign listeners to shortwave think about the USA
based on the crap that comes outta here on SW!? Course I doubt that's
even an issue cause of Dubya and his beloved administration's
self-appointed roll of POLICEMEN OF THE WORLD...nothing new, I know I
know. I've been outta the SWL hobby for a long time, but WHATEVER
HAPPENED TO THE TROPICAL BANDS???? I was totally disgusted when I tuned
into 60 meters a while back and discovered the domestic thumpers in
there making reception of any decent DX catches virtually impossible.
There OUGHT to be a law, lol.You all have a good night. Thanks again
for a really enjoyable topic(s).

Old October 19th 05, 01:36 AM
Greg

From: "Koikus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 18 Oct 2005 15:35:34 -0700
Subject: Shortwave Listening is the Hobby of Listening to Shortwave Radio
Broadcasts.

The LATE Gene Scott? I've been out in the ether obviously because I
didn't know that Gene "Kill Another **** Ant for Jesus" Scott was
gone...is he gone for good or is he faking it for more money? This is
the funniest topic I've seen discussed in a long time. There's so many
different topics grouped together....it's just fun. Thanks guys.

His death seems to be authentic. I think it was his life that was faked.

Greg

Old October 19th 05, 02:06 AM
RHF

KoiLus,

Shortwave Radio Evangelist Dr. euGene Scott Dies at Age 75 "RIP"
http://www.dxing.info/news/2005_02.dx
Radio News in February 2005 - presented by DXing.Info

Any Truth to the Rumor that "The Doc" was Buried in a Pyramid
laying at the Bottom of the Sea where Atlantis Rests ? ? ?

~ RHF
Old October 19th 05, 05:39 AM
clifto

D Peter Maus wrote:
Koikus wrote:
The LATE Gene Scott? I've been out in the ether obviously because I
didn't know that Gene "Kill Another **** Ant for Jesus" Scott was
gone...is he gone for good or is he faking it for more money? This is
the funniest topic I've seen discussed in a long time. There's so many
different topics grouped together....it's just fun. Thanks guys.

Gone. Se fue. History. Demised. He's an EX evangelist.

Very sad. Hat overdose.

Thumb tacked to his perch, was he?

Old October 19th 05, 05:52 AM
Peter Maus

clifto wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
Koikus wrote:
The LATE Gene Scott? I've been out in the ether obviously because I
didn't know that Gene "Kill Another **** Ant for Jesus" Scott was
gone...is he gone for good or is he faking it for more money? This is
the funniest topic I've seen discussed in a long time. There's so many
different topics grouped together....it's just fun. Thanks guys.

Gone. Se fue. History. Demised. He's an EX evangelist.

Very sad. Hat overdose.

Thumb tacked to his perch, was he?

Near a cheese shop, at that.