Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 05, 06:25 AM

Default OT The Most Important Criminal Case Ever-HOGWASH-

Metinks I like that lawyer Patrick Fitzgerald guy.SIC em!,Patrick
Fitzgerald,SIC em! Hey,Patrick,there is more than enough Dirt to brought
Smoke on bush's and cheney's arse too.SIC em!

I was next door about an hour ago,talking to those two women,they were
grilling some big franks on a BBQ grill in their driveway.The 30 year
old woman whom works at a Kroger food store said when food items get
near the end of their code,they mark them down to about half price to
move them on out of the store. The 37 year old Bell South woman from
Natchez said she is going to Ripley,Mississippi in the morning for a
primitive weaponry thingy.She said she used to make and sell primitive
weapons before she went to work for Bell South in Jackson.
www.devilfinder.com Native Way Primitive Weaponry Mississippi
(I think she said Washington,Mississippi) She used to be a tech when she
was in the Air Force and she worked on Air Force Aircraft.
cuhulin