RadioBanter

-   -   OT Drive Out the Bush Regime! Mobilize for November 2, 2005! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/80360-re-ot-drive-out-bush-regime-mobilize-november-2-2005-a.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 05 04:43 AM

OT Drive Out the Bush Regime! Mobilize for November 2, 2005!

Military Chaplins Told Not To Use The Name Of Jesus.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com

It Definetly isn't the same Military nowdays as when I was in the Army
from October 28,1962 through October 29,1965.It was Definetly much
better way back then.
cuhulin

RHF November 2nd 05 10:54 AM

OT Drive Out the Bush Regime! Mobilize for November 2, 2005!

M II - Are you using the Cana-Duh-ian IQ Test as your
Gauge of 'smartness' with a Dead Baby Seal Killer
being Mister Average IQ in CanaDuh ! ~ RHF

[email protected] November 28th 05 09:14 AM

RHF wrote:
M II - Are you using the Cana-Duh-ian IQ Test as your
Gauge of 'smartness' with a Dead Baby Seal Killer
being Mister Average IQ in CanaDuh ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

GW doesn't exactly command the media--from his "cokehead" flaps on up.

Anybody who can influence FOX can drive the bus but I wouldn't trust
him with the DD kids.

Anybpdy who thinks the Democratic Party can play demogogue games
doesn't know my party very well. I think they are 'tards, king puba
sucking 'tards too and I am mad that nobody with any brillant schemes
"owns" the Donkey at any level I know of. I'm sick of them, and I IS
ONE.

I went to college, but mastered English butchery 20 years before George
hung up his flight suit.

I'm going to find some propagation predictions for the next 2-3 months
now. My Hallicrafters needs food. .