Old October 22nd 05, 04:43 AM

Default OT Drive Out the Bush Regime! Mobilize for November 2, 2005!

Military Chaplins Told Not To Use The Name Of Jesus.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com

It Definetly isn't the same Military nowdays as when I was in the Army
from October 28,1962 through October 29,1965.It was Definetly much
better way back then.
cuhulin

Old November 2nd 05, 10:54 AM
RHF

M II - Are you using the Cana-Duh-ian IQ Test as your
Gauge of 'smartness' with a Dead Baby Seal Killer
being Mister Average IQ in CanaDuh ! ~ RHF
Old November 28th 05, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
M II - Are you using the Cana-Duh-ian IQ Test as your
Gauge of 'smartness' with a Dead Baby Seal Killer
being Mister Average IQ in CanaDuh ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

GW doesn't exactly command the media--from his "cokehead" flaps on up.

Anybody who can influence FOX can drive the bus but I wouldn't trust
him with the DD kids.

Anybpdy who thinks the Democratic Party can play demogogue games
doesn't know my party very well. I think they are 'tards, king puba
sucking 'tards too and I am mad that nobody with any brillant schemes
"owns" the Donkey at any level I know of. I'm sick of them, and I IS
ONE.

I went to college, but mastered English butchery 20 years before George
hung up his flight suit.

I'm going to find some propagation predictions for the next 2-3 months
now. My Hallicrafters needs food. .