Old October 22nd 05, 06:02 AM

Default FA Drake R8B

I sent my Drake R8B to the factory today. I had one of the drones
where I work do a foam in place so that I could be assured it got to
Drake in one piece.

I sent radio in for a tuning mechanism replacement and a thorough going
over and tune up to bring it up to specification. I am an electrical
engineer from a top rated US school, but not a dummy, so this job goes
back to factory. If you are interested in this receiver then Email me.
I paid good money (a fair price) for the
thing and I am not going to give it away. On the other hand I don't
care to make any money on the radio. I offer to you guys because I
will be here at newsgroup for a long time and I rather somebody I know
on this group has the radio than somebody I don't know on Ebay. Then
there is always the possibility that you will get tired of radio and
may want to sell radio and I will buy back from you down the road. I
like to keep a steady stream of radios going in and out of shack.

Radio is with MS8 speaker and VHF option. Software is Rev 12, which is
I am told by factory latest rev.

Regards,
Bob
N9NEO