Old October 22nd 05, 01:50 PM
ALFALIMA.NET/START

Default The Dutch SW pirate Alfa Lima international will be active again this weekend.

The Dutch SW pirate Alfa Lima international will be active again this
weekend.

Just as last week the frequency's used will be 15070 and 21860 khz
Both in Amplitude modulation.
Last week we haven't been that much on 21860 as we planned but most likely
we will be also there this weekend a lot more.
During the transmisions we will be a lot in the SW pirates chatroom on
http://www.alfalima.net/chatroom/
and keeping our eyes on the sw pirates forum at www.alfalima.net/forum
contact information is below.
If you like to get more information on sw pirates our tip would be
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

Greetings from Alfred Zoer ( Alfa Lima Int )

-------------------------------------
Our email address

Surf to Alfa Lima web
Short-wave Pirate Radio
http://www.alfalima.net
and
www.alfalima.net/start as your startingpage
______________________
_____________________________________
Our QSL Card? Send your report to:
Alfa Lima Int
Pobox 663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
the Netherlands

Enclose 1 euro or dollar for reply
_____________________________________
Online Radio listening/logs and electronics forum
http://www.alfalima.net/forum
_____________________________________
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:

More info at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

Old October 22nd 05, 06:26 PM

I'm listening to it right now on an HF-150. They're a tad below 15070
khz.

Steve

Old October 22nd 05, 06:45 PM
ALFALIMA.NET/START

Were are you listening from Steve? USA NY?
Still popin in there?

khz.

Steve

Old October 22nd 05, 07:12 PM

I'm in NYC.

Steve

Old October 22nd 05, 07:22 PM

I have them right now in York Pennsylvania. Listening on an FT-817 with
a long wire on the roof.

What is the appoximate QTH and power, Alfa Lima?

Matk
York
PA

Old October 22nd 05, 07:36 PM

Listening on 15070
Mark

Old October 22nd 05, 07:42 PM
HankG

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm listening to it right now on an HF-150. They're a tad below 15070
khz.

I go them (I think) on 15069 @ 18:43 z in Southern NJ. Do they play
anything besides thumping music?

HankG