RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted for murder: PLANET EARTH (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/80842-wanted-murder-planet-earth.html)

SR October 29th 05 04:55 AM

Wanted for murder: PLANET EARTH

I had been hearing on Coast to Coast AM that it might be possible that
the Earth might be causing extreme weather changes to destroy humanity.

What would even be more scary if the ionosphere burns up causing all
radio communication to fail.

SR

Peter Maus October 29th 05 06:20 AM

SR wrote:
I had been hearing on Coast to Coast AM that it might be possible that
the Earth might be causing extreme weather changes to destroy humanity.

What would even be more scary if the ionosphere burns up causing all
radio communication to fail.

SR

Launch the Seaview. Only Admiral Nelson can save us now.

RHF October 29th 05 10:38 AM

Wanted for murder: PLANET EARTH

PM - Warning Will Robertson ! ~ RHF
http://www.lostinspacetv.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_in_Space

Fred Garvin October 29th 05 03:58 PM

On 2005-10-28 23:55:20 -0400, SR said:

I had been hearing on Coast to Coast AM that it might be possible that
the Earth might be causing extreme weather changes to destroy humanity.

What would even be more scary if the ionosphere burns up causing all
radio communication to fail.

SR

It's normal geological activity is all it is. Get over it and moce on.

--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can

[email protected] October 29th 05 04:24 PM

Wanted for murder: PLANET EARTH

The Sky is falling,,, Run Chicken Little,,, Run! We are all Doomed!
cuhulin

wheeeeeee October 29th 05 05:30 PM

"SR" wrote in message
I had been hearing on Coast to Coast AM that it might be possible that
the Earth might be causing extreme weather changes to destroy humanity.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world
court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for
nature.

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

[email protected] October 29th 05 05:57 PM

Wanted for murder: PLANET EARTH

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com Chuck's Archived Speeches,Essays,and
Columns.What Does It Mean To "Prefer Christians" as our Leaders?

One thing is Sure,America does not have any real Leaders now.I can't
think of a single one.
cuhulin

D Peter Maus October 29th 05 07:12 PM

Jim Hackett wrote:
Sheesh, you ARE old! LOL I hate to admit it but I too remember back then...

Then, I won't tell you about my 50 Studebaker Champion, and my
Whirlybirds videos. :}

m II October 30th 05 01:08 AM

D Peter Maus wrote:

Then, I won't tell you about my 50 Studebaker Champion, and my
Whirlybirds videos. :}

What's a 'video' ?

Is it similar to my Super 8 ?

mike