Old October 30th 05, 07:16 PM
RHF

Default My Thoughts on a Slinky Stretched-Out on an Eight Foot Long PVC Pipe

MK - I like this phase " dummy load on a stick. " )

OBTW - Slinky Antennas are the most popular
Antenna 'type' that is sold on eBay.
Old October 30th 05, 10:11 PM

Default My Thoughts on a Slinky Stretched-Out on an Eight Foot LongPVC...

A simple home made shirt pocket transmitter with eleven inches of wire
antenna thrown over a bush and a home made key and you can transmit all
over the World.I have seen it done before in Butte,Montana in 1956.
cuhulin

Old October 30th 05, 10:39 PM

www.devilfinder.com History of Slinky Toys.

I meant to stop off at the Toys R Us store about a block from Blueberry
doggys couch after I went to the Wal Mart food store store departmental
this afternoon,about a mile and a half South of Blueberry doggys
couch.But I forgot,that's ok though,I forgot to buy some butter (real
butter) and Grits at the food store too.
cuhulin

Old October 30th 05, 10:43 PM

Those little red and yellow plastic cars that kids get in and push along
with their feets,are the most sold cars in U.S.A.I bought one for three
dollars at the Goodwill store a few weeks ago and them kids next door
layed claim on that car.
cuhulin