RadioBanter

-   -   Sangean PT-80, Sony will stop making SW radios ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81006-re-sangean-pt-80-sony-will-stop-making-sw-radios.html)

[email protected] October 31st 05 11:44 AM

Sangean PT-80, Sony will stop making SW radios ...

I,meself,me,meself and I have pesonally owned two ccrane Sangean radios.
(if you can call them radios? I call them "names" every time I take a
crap) I sent both of them ccrane Sangean "radios" back to
Fortuna,California.Why?,,, Because they were cheap over rated over
priced plastic pieces of JUNK that did not work any better than ANY of
my old beat up Goodwill thrift store Radios! Take my advice boys and
girls,,,,,,,, Stay the Hell away from anything that has the Sangean name
on it and especially anything and everything ccrane pedals on the market
anywhere in the World!
cuhulin