Old October 31st 05, 11:44 AM

Default Sangean PT-80, Sony will stop making SW radios ...

I,meself,me,meself and I have pesonally owned two ccrane Sangean radios.
(if you can call them radios? I call them "names" every time I take a
crap) I sent both of them ccrane Sangean "radios" back to
Fortuna,California.Why?,,, Because they were cheap over rated over
priced plastic pieces of JUNK that did not work any better than ANY of
my old beat up Goodwill thrift store Radios! Take my advice boys and
girls,,,,,,,, Stay the Hell away from anything that has the Sangean name
on it and especially anything and everything ccrane pedals on the market
anywhere in the World!
cuhulin

Panasonic RFB11 ? Sony ICF-SW11 ? Sangean SG-622 ? Grundig Yacht Boy 205 shams Shortwave 0 February 18th 05 04:49 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Swap 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
Radio Shack got out making shortwave radios? snow Shortwave 22 January 30th 04 10:36 PM
MILITARY USES FRS RADIOS IN BOSNIA john private smith Swap 14 December 9th 03 02:50 PM