Old November 6th 05, 09:43 PM
David

Default GRUNDIG "Satellit 700"

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:58:58 -0600, wrote:

I wouldn't buy a so-called grundig,made in China radio.Chinese Junk!
cuhulin

Wasn't the 700 Portuguese? The 650 was for sure.

Old November 7th 05, 12:39 AM

I own only one Grundig radio.I reckon it's a Grundig radio,that's what
the warped pot metal name plate on the front of my Grundig
AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph wooden cabinet floor model radio says.But the
two little manuals that came with the radio do not mention the name
Grundig at all,everything in the manuals that refer to a name brand
concerning the radio is Telefunken.The only thing I can find in the
manuals (one of the two manuals anyway) as a reference that might be a
date of manufacture is 1957.(or is it 1958? I don't remember exactly,I
am not going to move all that junk I have stacked around and on top of
the radio just to take another look at them manuals) So what is it? A
Grundig radio or a Telefunken radio? I own another Telefunken radio too
that does not say anything at all about Grundig.
cuhulin

GRUNDIG "Satellit 700" Brian Hill Shortwave 13 November 6th 05 01:55 PM
GRUNDIG "Satellit 700" [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 6th 05 04:02 AM
The Eton E1 XM Radio -=V=- Grundig Satellite 800 M [ Plus Some History ] RHF Shortwave 10 January 6th 05 04:56 AM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 12:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM