Old November 6th 05, 11:42 PM
Not Lloyd

Default AB8MQ Home Page

AB8MQ, his family and friend have their own web site.

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

Old November 7th 05, 12:41 AM
N9OGL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny as hell

Old November 7th 05, 01:02 AM

Default Queer Toad Daugherty slurps Davies' fat ass just like the queer he is!

N9OGL wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny as hell

Not half as funny as your face, Toad.

Die of your AIDS, faggot!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/toad_daugherty.jpg

Old November 7th 05, 04:36 PM

I aint never lived in no trailer before.I live in a big old white wood
frame house that has asbestos shingle siding and a big concrete front
porch with four big tall square post on my front porch.I wish I was rich
like Jed Clampet (The Beverly Hillbillies) and I could afford a big
concrete swimming pool in my back yard and I would invite all the pretty
(looks don't count,beauty is in the eye of the beholder) women in my
neighborhood to come on over and go swimming,although I don't know how
to swim,I am so fat,I would float like a cork.
cuhulin

Old November 7th 05, 07:39 PM

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer.I like that Lucille Ball/Desi
Arnaz movie,The Long,Long Trailer.
cuhulin

Old November 7th 05, 08:19 PM

Default Lloyd Davies : Tool Fellator

whiny**** Lloyd Davies wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:36:55 -0600, wrote:
I aint never lived in no trailer before.I live in a big old white wood
frame house that has asbestos shingle siding and a big concrete front
porch with four big tall square post on my front porch.I wish I was rich
like Jed Clampet (The Beverly Hillbillies) and I could afford a big
concrete swimming pool in my back yard and I would invite all the pretty
(looks don't count,beauty is in the eye of the beholder) women in my
neighborhood to come on over and go swimming,although I don't know how
to swim,I am so fat,I would float like a cork.
****face

No, you live in public assistance housing.

That was Lardass posting that.

Roger doesn't live in a trailer, dumbass. Looks like Lloydie the Tool
Fellator Davies ****s up again!

TOOL FELLATOR
Vocal by Sade
Words and Music: Sade Adu and St. John and Lloyd's Owner

He whining like another girl
And smelling his own farts.
Placing stupid posts, mistake after mistake.
He's hated on seven continents.
Dalek dolls and stained underpants, high on pussy bud lite.
Heaven help him, when he falls.

He has no life, sad pizza boy.
He sucks them off with minimum waste and maximum joy.
Athens City lights and Llloyd'll suck you right.
When you require sexual desire for homosexual nights.

No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
When Lloyd blows you nothing is left to chance.
No place to be ending but somewhere to start.

No need to ask.
He's a tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator.

Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, Lloyd'll suck any male.
Across the north and south, to Key Largo, Lloyd the cocksucking whale.

Face the facts, Lloyd's a mental case.
He shadow boxes and double posts,
Yet needs the asskickings.

No license to love, no girlfriend to hold.
Makes sniveling whines and is certainly owned.
His eyes are like a pig's but his stupidity is shown.

No need to ask.
He's a tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator.

Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, Lloyd'll suck any male.
Across the north and south, to Key Largo, Lloyd's love for sale.

tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator,
tool fellator,