Old November 7th 05, 03:44 AM
SWping

Default It Works...

I screwed up my courage and tweaked the 2 pots on the optical
encoder and then returned them to the original position. It works
perfectly now and I am very happy. Thanks to the people who
responded!!

-Bob-
Old November 7th 05, 03:59 AM

Good to know your radio is working ok again.
cuhulin

$$$ The 6 Dollar Investment "PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" Works ! $$$ [email protected] Shortwave 1 August 20th 05 11:40 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
It Works . . . RHF Shortwave 1 April 3rd 04 04:48 PM
FA: Heathkit HO-10 Monitor Scope, Works Great, NR: EBay Mark Petereit Equipment 0 March 8th 04 01:39 AM
6M 2M 430 Transverter Yaesu FTV-901 also works with FT757GX. mike Swap 0 March 3rd 04 12:05 AM