Old November 8th 05, 06:18 PM

Default OT Bush Borrows MORE Than ALL Other Presidents COMBINED!

Ira Hayes is a Hero.You couldn't do what he did.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 06:26 PM

Vanessa said that womans cats next door get over and **** in her back
yard.Them damn cats (I like cats ok,but gee whiz,one or two cats are
more than enough for anybody) are going to the animal control center and
get gassed to death.Heyyy,,, David,go call them peta freaks!
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 06:45 PM

I just now went to my bathroom and took a leak and then I peeping tomed
out my bedroom window.Vanessa is back over there again and I saw that
Litiz wire cage animal trap set up at her back door,she is going to trap
all of that crazy old woman's stinking filthy cats.Rock On!,Vanessa
baby,Rock On!

Who was it that sung that Song,,, Bob Segar? Somedayyy baby,,, I will
accompany youuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 9th 05, 12:08 AM
BE

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:07:55 GMT, David wrote:

Bush Administration Breaks Record
Administration Borrows more from Foreign Nations than Previous 42
Presidents Combined

Washington, D.C. - President George W. Bush and the current
Administration have now borrowed more money from foreign governments
and banks than the previous 42 U.S. presidents combined.

Throughout the first 224 years (1776-2000) of our nation's history, 42
U.S. presidents borrowed a combined $1.01 trillion from foreign
governments and financial institutions according to the U.S. Treasury
Department. In the past four years alone (2001-2005), the Bush
Administration has borrowed a staggering $1.05 trillion.

"The seriousness of this rapid and increasing financial vulnerability
of our country can hardly be overstated," said Rep. John Tanner
(D-TN), a leader of the Blue Dog Coalition and member of the House
Ways and Means Committee. "The financial mismanagement of our country
by the Bush Administration should be of concern to all Americans,
regardless of political persuasion."

The Blue Dogs have long expressed tremendous concern over mounting
U.S. debt and are particularly troubled by our growing dependence on
foreign governments to finance our debt. Earlier this year, the
Coalition offered a 12 Step Plan to cure our nation's addiction to
deficit spending. The Blue Dog plan required, among other things, that
all federal agencies pass clean audits, a balanced budget, and the
establishment of a rainy day fund to be used in the event of a natural
disaster.

"No American political leadership has ever willfully and deliberately
mortgaged our country to foreign interests in the manner we have
witnessed over the past four years," continued Rep. Tanner. "If this
recklessness is not stopped, I truly believe our economic freedom as
American citizens is in great jeopardy."

http://www.dccc.org/stakeholder/archives/003836.html

Leave Bush alone. He's a good leader.

Bill Everhart