Old November 8th 05, 10:03 PM
wavetrapper

Default Kill-File possible via Google Groups?

Does anyone know if it is possible to set up Google Groups to filter
out postings. You could "tell" it to not display postings by person A,
person B, etc.

I like the information that many post here, but it is getting harder
to sift through the muck.

Anyway, if there is a way to do this in Google Groups - I would
appreciate knowing how

If it isn't, can anyone recommend a different news group reader that
has this feature.

Thanks

Old November 8th 05, 10:25 PM

asked them,