Old November 8th 05, 10:29 PM
Fisher

Default (OT) Indisputable proof of chemical weapons in Iraq

In article ,
wrote:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/fallujah_ING~1.wmv or
http://torrent.crooksandliars.com/fa...NG.wmv.torrent
Score another one for POGO

Dubya the freakboy loves the smell of napalm in the morning
Old November 9th 05, 03:47 AM

Old November 9th 05, 10:31 AM
Tony

wrote in message
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/fallujah_ING~1.wmv or
http://torrent.crooksandliars.com/fa...NG.wmv.torrent
Score another one for POGO

Why would anyone be surprised?. Do I have to remind you of Goobers' DNA!.

I'm Sipping Coffee on the Euphrates! SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 2 September 30th 05 01:26 AM
OT USA To Use Nuclear Weapons In Preemptive Strikes David Shortwave 22 September 14th 05 02:48 AM
Hey Dave.. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 30 June 16th 05 09:16 AM
twitlips, answer this stuff with some more Bush bashing lies, fool! mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! CB 2 May 27th 05 03:15 PM