RadioBanter

-   -   Bush sending troops to France!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81885-bush-sending-troops-france.html)

Drifter November 12th 05 11:34 PM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

i know it's not nice to poke fun, but they are the french. we saved
their ass twice.
why should we do it again? i'm trying to be serious here...lol

Drifter..

*on*the*fringe*of*Pittsburgh*

start-here
President Bush has authorized the Joint Chiefs to begin drawing up a
battle
plan to pull France's ass out of the fire again. Facing an apparent
overwhelming force of up to 400 ****ed off teenagers Mr.Bush doubts
France's
ability to hold off the little ****ants. "Hell, if the last two world
wars
are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now",
said
Bush.

Joint Chiefs head, Gen. Peter Pace, warned the President that it might
be
necessary to send up to 5 Marines to get things under control. The
general
admitted that 5 Marines may be overkill but he wanted to get this thing
under control within 24 hours of arriving on scene. He stated he was
having
a hard time finding even one Marine to help those ungrateful *******s
out
for a third time but thought that he could persuade a few women Marines
do the job before they went on pregnancy leave.

President Bush asked Gen. Pace to get our Marines out of there as soon
as
possible after order was restored. He also reminded Gen. Pace to make
sure
the Marines did not take soap, razors, or deodorant with them. The least
they stand out the better.

Brian Hill November 12th 05 11:45 PM

"Drifter" wrote in message
i know it's not nice to poke fun, but they are the french. we saved
their ass twice.
why should we do it again? i'm trying to be serious here...lol

Drifter..

Oh come on Drifter. Let's go help the slug eaters. hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!

BH

[email protected] November 13th 05 12:37 AM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

Well,I told y'all a few days ago that if it gets to rough in Frogland
bush would send some Troops over there to straighten things out.It would
be the same for Canada too.To the tune of that Jim Dandy to the Rescue
song,,,, Uncle Sam to the Rescue.
cuhulin

[email protected] November 13th 05 12:50 AM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

Those surrender monkeys Frogs refused to let our U.S.Military Aircraft
fly over Frogland during Gulf War 1.It's came back to Burn them Frogs in
their butts now.I say to HELL! with those Frogs!!! Let them BURN!!!
cuhulin

John Barnard November 13th 05 03:36 AM

wrote:

Well,I told y'all a few days ago that if it gets to rough in Frogland
bush would send some Troops over there to straighten things out.It would
be the same for Canada too.To the tune of that Jim Dandy to the Rescue
song,,,, Uncle Sam to the Rescue.
cuhulin

Sort of how things are being straightened out in Iraq?

JB

dxAce November 13th 05 03:40 AM

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:

Well,I told y'all a few days ago that if it gets to rough in Frogland
bush would send some Troops over there to straighten things out.It would
be the same for Canada too.To the tune of that Jim Dandy to the Rescue
song,,,, Uncle Sam to the Rescue.
cuhulin

Sort of how things are being straightened out in Iraq?

You folks are just jealous because CanaDuh doesn't have the capability to
straighten anything out.

What would you do, throw hockey sticks and poutine at 'em?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 13th 05 04:49 AM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

The three stages of French warfa

1. Appeasement
2. Surrender
3. Collaboration

froggy November 13th 05 05:10 PM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

GIs fighting back.... :-D

http://www.cla.purdue.edu/WAAW/Asian...dachifig1.html

--
Froggy

Blackadder: There's something wrong with your fiancée, sir.
Melchett: Oh my God, she's not Welsh, is she?

(Blackadder Goes Forth)

[email protected] November 13th 05 05:59 PM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

To Heck with them Welsh barstids too! Not only are they just plain flat
out rude and ugly looking,(because that married Irish woman wayyyyy over
yonder across the big pond once told me so) but they chickened out on
helping William Wallace too.My mom long ago would once in a while call
me Llewelyn,but my real name isn't Llewelyn.Sometimes I wonder why she
called me that.I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry,I hope I am not part Welsh.
cuhulin

[email protected] November 13th 05 06:07 PM

Bush sending troops to France!!!

I passed right by that American Embassy in Saigon many a time when I was
in Vietnam in 1964 driving them Duce and a halfs.I never had any reason
to actually go in there though.
cuhulin