RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Culture of Corruption Bush -vs- Clinton (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81896-re-ot-culture-corruption-bush-vs-clinton.html)

[email protected] November 13th 05 03:48 AM

(OT) Culture of Corruption Bush -vs- Clinton

bush Furious,paticularly Unhappy? www.thinkprogress.org

What a MORON he is!,,, He can't stay awake past 10:00 PM,apparently.
cuhulin

dxAce November 13th 05 03:59 AM

wrote:

bush Furious,paticularly Unhappy?
www.thinkprogress.org

What a MORON he is!,,, He can't stay awake past 10:00 PM,apparently.

Some folks do have to get up and go to work in the morning.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 13th 05 05:23 AM

(OT) Culture of Corruption Bush -vs- Clinton

One of the Corrupted Cultures of bush,et al,is Tamiflu vaccine.(Follow
the money) Read Jon Rappaport's website, www.nomorefakenews.com
cuhulin

[email protected] November 13th 05 05:41 AM

(OT) Culture of Corruption Bush -vs- Clinton

Border Sheriff Warns: We're Overwhelmed. www.worldnetdaily.com
But where is Waldo bush? Heck,he doesn't care,he is in bed! If I was the
prez (bush really isn't the prez,cheney is the prez and most people all
over the World know that too) I would Lock our U.S.Borders down tighter
than dick's hat band and get all of them illegal aliens out and I would
make sure vincete fox closes down the Mexican side of their border
too,or else U.S.A.and Mexico are Through!!!
cuhulin