Old November 13th 05, 03:48 AM

Default (OT) Culture of Corruption Bush -vs- Clinton

bush Furious,paticularly Unhappy? www.thinkprogress.org

What a MORON he is!,,, He can't stay awake past 10:00 PM,apparently.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 03:59 AM
dxAce

wrote:

bush Furious,paticularly Unhappy?
www.thinkprogress.org

What a MORON he is!,,, He can't stay awake past 10:00 PM,apparently.

Some folks do have to get up and go to work in the morning.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 13th 05, 05:23 AM

One of the Corrupted Cultures of bush,et al,is Tamiflu vaccine.(Follow
the money) Read Jon Rappaport's website, www.nomorefakenews.com
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 05:41 AM

Border Sheriff Warns: We're Overwhelmed. www.worldnetdaily.com
But where is Waldo bush? Heck,he doesn't care,he is in bed! If I was the
prez (bush really isn't the prez,cheney is the prez and most people all
over the World know that too) I would Lock our U.S.Borders down tighter
than dick's hat band and get all of them illegal aliens out and I would
make sure vincete fox closes down the Mexican side of their border
too,or else U.S.A.and Mexico are Through!!!
cuhulin