Old November 15th 05, 12:26 PM

Default Why is 'Talk Radio' So Conservative?

wrote:
www.humaneventsonline.com

All of the talk radio shows around here are conservative.
cuhulin

( Short Form Explanation)
- Possibly because they are sponsored by businesses ?.
Easier to get a sponsor if yo have some guy pontificating about Union
Busting, off shoring good jobs,
cutting workers benifits ( yes, Vacations too) and maximizing profits
for shareholders..

- and while were at it, getting rid of those expensive pension plans
were all saddled with.

America COULD be competitive again,
we just have to embrace the Chinese labor model.

( God Bless America)

Old November 16th 05, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

m II wrote:
That's exactly what the neocons are trying to do.Ever wonder why there's
so little or NO action against illegal immigration?

It's to prevent a communist revolution in Mexico.

You see, Mexico's number one industry is sending illegal immigrants to
the USA to send money home to their relatives. It is Mexico's number one
source of income, far exceeding its gross oil sales or any other industry
it might have.

As long as there's enough yanqui dolares in Mexico to keep things going,
the current regime is able to quash any talk of revolution and keep power.

Why we don't close the borders and just give them a few billion of foreign
aid is beyond me.

Why are you so eager to give up your freedoms?

I'm not. I vote against the Democrats (most of the time) to prove it.

Old November 16th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message

That's exactly what the neocons are trying to do.Ever wonder why there's
so little or NO action against illegal immigration?

What? Name ONE President that has EVER done anything about it.

Old November 18th 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

clifto wrote:

Why we don't close the borders and just give them a few billion of foreign
aid is beyond me.

That costs money. Illegal labour MAKES money for their employers.When a
business can't pick up and move to China, they bring third world labour
and wages HERE.It's the next best thing.

mike

Old November 18th 05, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

MnMikew wrote:

What? Name ONE President that has EVER done anything about it.

Most likely none ever will. The cheap labour is a real money maker for
the corporate political contributors. If business needs cheap labour the
politicos will bend over backwards to provide it AND use it themselves.

When it's illegal to make welfare recipients *DO* something for their
money, another means is found.

mike

..

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Broadcasting 0 June 26th 04 01:42 AM