Old November 17th 05, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
frank halaburak

Default Still waiting for QSLs from Sri Lanka and RAI

"Michael Lawson" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
FWIW, last November (2005) I sent reception reports with

significant
detail to Radio Sri Lanka and RAI (Italy).

Well Bruce, it hasent been all that long yet. :-)

I know I feel the same way as Bruce but about
Voice of Greece, but I figure I'll try again this winter.

--Mike L.

Last week, I finally received a QSL from All India Radio after 11 months.
It took a detailed reception

report + a follow-up and 2 e-mails to get this response. I am waiting on
3 QSL's from 3 other stations
from May 2004 !

Old November 17th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
FWIW, last November (2005) I sent reception reports with

significant
detail to Radio Sri Lanka and RAI (Italy).

Well Bruce, it hasent been all that long yet. :-)

I know I feel the same way as Bruce but about
Voice of Greece, but I figure I'll try again this winter.

--Mike L.

Last week, I finally received a QSL from All India Radio after 11 months.
It took a detailed reception

report + a follow-up and 2 e-mails to get this response. I am waiting on
3 QSL's from 3 other stations
from May 2004 !

A lot of them seem to be a whole lot slower to respond than they used to be.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm