RadioBanter

-   -   WBCQ 7415 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82331-wbcq-7415-a.html)

dxAce November 19th 05 07:06 PM

WBCQ 7415

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 19th 05 07:43 PM

WBCQ 7415

Allan Weiner is right about that.
cuhulin

Greg November 20th 05 12:55 AM

WBCQ 7415

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:06:17 -0500
Subject: WBCQ 7415

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Um, I think you got hold of a bad Weiner there Drakeman.

Greg

dxAce November 20th 05 03:11 AM

WBCQ 7415

dxAce wrote:

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

I'm not sure but I think Allan archives the 'Allan Weiner Worldwide' program so
it may be possible to listen to it via the website.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 20th 05 02:52 PM

WBCQ 7415

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

I'm not sure but I think Allan archives the 'Allan Weiner Worldwide' program so
it may be possible to listen to it via the website.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Archives at:

http://www.11l-rni.net/aww/

[email protected] November 20th 05 03:30 PM

WBCQ 7415

Which one of those archived links do I click on to hear Allan Weiner
call Canada The Retarded giant on our doorstep?
cuhulin