Old November 19th 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default WBCQ 7415

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 19th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Allan Weiner is right about that.
cuhulin

Old November 20th 05, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:06:17 -0500
Subject: WBCQ 7415

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Um, I think you got hold of a bad Weiner there Drakeman.

Greg

Old November 20th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

I'm not sure but I think Allan archives the 'Allan Weiner Worldwide' program so
it may be possible to listen to it via the website.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 20th 05, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Heard Allan Weiner just call CanaDuh "The Retarded Giant on our Doorstep"

Currently on 7415

LMFAOPMP

I'm not sure but I think Allan archives the 'Allan Weiner Worldwide' program so
it may be possible to listen to it via the website.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Archives at:

http://www.11l-rni.net/aww/

Old November 20th 05, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Which one of those archived links do I click on to hear Allan Weiner
call Canada The Retarded giant on our doorstep?
cuhulin

WBCQ 7415 dxAce Shortwave 1 February 28th 05 11:35 PM
WBCQ on 7415 not going long tonight Michael Shortwave 0 January 18th 05 03:36 AM
Fwd: Program Changes on WBCQ Michael Bryant Shortwave 3 July 5th 04 02:02 AM
WBCQ 7415 Harmonic N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 27th 04 09:52 PM
7415 WBCQ clear (S8) Ottawa CDN 20:16 UTC Marc Shortwave 5 February 10th 04 06:37 AM