Old November 20th 05, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Garvin

Default ALL HAM AND CB MUST READ NOW: THE THOUGHTS OF K1MAN ONEDUCATION, LAW, POLITICS, AND BASEBALL

On 2005-11-19 21:54:36 -0500, "More Crap" said:

"Greg" wrote in message

I'm glad I'm not a ham or CB, er, CBer(?), so I don't have to read this
crap.

Unfortunatly Hams have to endure k1man who is
perhaps the greatest embarassment to ham radio at the
present time.

We don't have to endure him at all. He's just one assclown out of
several million hams. He's nothing.

Fact.

Old November 20th 05, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Garvin

On 2005-11-19 21:54:36 -0500, "More Crap"
said:

"Greg" wrote in message

I'm glad I'm not a ham or CB, er, CBer(?), so I don't have to read this
crap.

Unfortunatly Hams have to endure k1man who is
perhaps the greatest embarassment to ham radio at the
present time.

We don't have to endure him at all. He's just one assclown

Ooops I said it again didn't I? I can't get that ass word out of my head!
Here's some of my favorite sayings..
"Let's not forget, he's an asshat."

"OINK,OINK,OINK............SQEEEEEEEEEEAL!"

"ASSHAT ALERT!!!!"

"Asshat alert!!!!"

"ASSHAT ALERT!!!!!"

"Assclown says what?"

"Yes indeed, that you are an asshat."

"Just how long have you been an assclown?"

"Oh look! Another assclown joins the group!"