Old November 20th 05, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Clark Neider

Default Radio Shack amplified shortwave antenna

I have one that I'll GIVE to you, Adam! (No charge, gratis, free.) It's
not doing any good in my junk box. I've since graduated from DAK
shortwave
radios to ham gear.

I won't be able to mail it until next weekend, however.

Your address?

Clark, KK7DY

"electronicdx" wrote in message
oups.com...

I am looking around for a new or used Radio Shack shortwave antenna.
The part number is
20-280. I have no pay pal account yet, so I cannot buy things from
ebay yet. I was wondering where on the net I can find one new or used
using a credit card or check, or
money order. Also is there another way I can get a service manual to
fix my old one. It would be appreciated. Thanks.

For others wanting to see my website here it is :
http://www.geocities.com/gccengineering/
I worked hard on it and I do encourage visitors to come and see it.
Enjoy!

Adam E.

Old November 21st 05, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
electronicdx

Thanks Clark hope to see it soon. I hope you have a great holiday
season and great Ham Radio DX contacts this winter. The Address It
used to be a Margate SWL Listening Location now its a Nemo Ct listening
DX listening post location. Since this is Shortwave radio and Amatuer
Radio. its ok to give out my address. 73. I also have 2 antennas
outside the window, 1 is a telephone cable antenna which is white and
goes across the fence. The other is a insulated longwire antenna. and
a weather station that needs to be put up soon cause its held up by
heavy coolers.

Adam Ebel
905 Nemo Ct.
Virginia Beach VA 23452

Old December 19th 05, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bill

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Radio Shack Model 20-280 antenna amplifier that can
be purchased with paypal. Thanks, Bill