Old November 20th 05, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Fred Garvin

Default FA...... CB Linear

http://tinyurl.com/7u5lq

Old November 20th 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Jim Polaski

In article , "Fred Garvin"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/7u5lq

Oh...

--
Regards,
JP
Old November 20th 05, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Brian Hill

"Fred Garvin" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/7u5lq

Do you have any reverb units. lol

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old November 21st 05, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Fred Garvin wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7u5lq

Another splatter box to add more garbage to the airwaves.
Old November 21st 05, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

y'all ought to hear some of them dudes around here on CB radio from sun
up to around 10:00 PM every day and night.There are about half a dozen
of them and they monopolize every CB channel except one with their
garbage on CB radio.(I am behind the sandpile,one of those dudes likes
to say) I once got out two of my old CB radios I dont care too much
about and I cranked the volume wide open and I raked the antennas of
each one of those CB radios agains't each other.Those dudes,they started
Howling! The next day,a van with two big CB antennans pulled up in front
of my house and a guy got out of that van and he knocked on my front
door.I pretended I wasen't here and a couple of minutes he got back in
his van and drove away.
cuhulin