RadioBanter

-   -   Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82461-fatal-flaw-eton-e1xm.html)

David November 22nd 05 05:16 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

On 22 Nov 2005 07:46:59 -0800, wrote:

My guess is you're unable to sustain a relationship with either dogs or
children.

The horror...

[email protected] November 22nd 05 05:19 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

The pathology...

David November 22nd 05 06:14 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

On 22 Nov 2005 09:19:06 -0800, wrote:

The pathology...

Why would I want to relate to filthy dogs and children?

[email protected] November 22nd 05 06:21 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

I didn't say you wanted such relationships. I simply said you're
incapable of sustaining them. If you don't want to relate to animals or
kids, so much the better...you lack the maturity required to deal with
either.

David November 22nd 05 07:20 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

Jesus ****ing Christ, now you're a goddam cybershrink.

dxAce November 22nd 05 07:30 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:

On 22 Nov 2005 10:21:49 -0800, wrote:

I didn't say you wanted such relationships. I simply said you're
incapable of sustaining them. If you don't want to relate to animals or
kids, so much the better...you lack the maturity required to deal with
either.

Jesus ****ing Christ, now you're a goddam cybershrink.

And by golly, you're still a 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

RHF November 22nd 05 09:11 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

DaviD - 'you' be a Liber-O-Tard ~ RHF
[ For 'your' Enlightenment Only ]

m II November 23rd 05 04:08 AM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:

Real Men have a DX Shack..

I got one of those, too. Why on earth would I want a liquor cabinet?
Only losers drink.

Are you sure? That would imply d-EX-Ace, Beerfart and cuhulin are less
than real winners.On second thought, they most likely have Stereo liquor
cabinets. One for each hand.

mike