RadioBanter

-   -   Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82461-fatal-flaw-eton-e1xm.html)

David November 21st 05 03:29 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

No remote control.

David November 21st 05 03:40 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

This one has a remote, why not the E1?

http://www.grundigradio.com/US/porsc...odID=1&subID=1

RHF November 21st 05 04:02 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

DaviD - 'you' like doing the Al Bundy with the Remote Control !
http://www.bundyology.com/bal.html

david - so you be an 'rc' man - it figures ~ RHF

[email protected] November 21st 05 05:10 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

bundyology.com? Good One! Thanks for posting that,RHF.Al Bundy is one of
my Heroes.I watch those old Married With Children reruns on tv.Here is
another Good One, www.rodney.com
cuhulin

dxAce November 21st 05 05:32 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:

No remote control.

Fatal? Probably only fatal to the lazy SOB who might have to muster up a bit of
energy to operate it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 21st 05 05:33 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:

This one has a remote, why not the E1?

Uh, because it wasn't designed that way, 'tard boy?

http://www.grundigradio.com/US/porsc...odID=1&subID=1

[email protected] November 21st 05 06:26 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

Whichever ones of my radios I am listening to (Blaupunkt Derby 691
AM/FM/Shortwave/LW/EU Radio that I bought from Brian,I am listening to
right now) at the time,I keep them within arms reach so I can shut those
stupid commercials off.Who needs a d..n remote for a Radio anyway?
Wait!,my Linksys Wireless B Music System computer radio has a remote,but
I never use that remote.TV remotes are a different story though.
cuhulin

[email protected] November 21st 05 07:26 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:
No remote control.

Pathetic.. Dump them all in the River..

James Douglas November 22nd 05 09:37 AM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

David wrote:
No remote control.

One more remote! Nope just something the kids will lose or the dog will
chew!

[email protected] November 22nd 05 03:46 PM

Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM

My guess is you're unable to sustain a relationship with either dogs or
children.